[Tgcmgroup] A few beginner questions

Minardi, John E Civ USAF AFRL/RYAA John.Minardi at wpafb.af.mil
Wed Aug 4 11:28:04 MDT 2010

Hello, my name is Jack Minardi and I am currently doing research for
ARFL at WPAFB. I had a few questions regarding compiling and running
this model.

-How do I get an account on the wiki site? I clicked Request and Account
and filled in all the info but the "Submit" button stays grayed out. I
want to read the Compilation and installation guide for the Mac Book
Pro, but it says I need an account.

- What is the significance of using IMF and GPI data. Is the model
output changed greatly between using these data files and just letting
the model generate the data?

- If I don't have an HAO account, what is the easiest way to read the
output files? I would simply like to import a table of data into MATLab
and use that. If this is not possible, are HAO accounts open to anyone?

I am currently running the model at the DSRC on a SGI Altix 4700, and
plan on compiling it on my Mac Book Pro.

Thanks for your time,

Jack Minardi