[Tgcmgroup] Re: /hao disk

Ben Foster foster at hao.ucar.edu
Tue Sep 11 09:48:29 MDT 2007

Tgcmgroup:

The /hao disk at CISL will not be available until this afternoon,
due to scheduled maintenance on bluevista.

--Ben

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:43:22 -0600
From: consult1 <consult1 at ucar.edu>
To: Ben Foster <foster at hao.ucar.edu>
Subject: Re: /hao

Ben,

 Bluevista is currently down for scheduled maintenance until 13:00 hrs
and also, hardware repair  is being performed on Blueice node BL810en.

Scott,
CISL Customer Support,
303-497-1200