[Tgcmgroup] Divisional File Systems Data Move

Ben Foster foster at hao.ucar.edu
Wed Oct 24 10:42:52 MDT 2007

tgcmgroup:

As you can see below, the date to move /hao has been
changed to Nov 6-7.

--Ben

Cc: George Fuentes <fuentes at ucar.edu>, SSG folks <ssg at ucar.edu>
From: George Fuentes <fuentes at ucar.edu>
Subject: Divisional File Systems Data Move
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:37:50 -0600
To: Ben Foster <foster at hao.ucar.edu>, Dennis Shea <shea at cgd.ucar.edu>, Stacy
Walters <stacy at ucar.edu>, Terri Eads <eads at rap.ucar.edu>, Pat Waukau
<waukau at ucar.edu>

All,

We have to move the divisional file systems data from bluevista to
blueice storage. During the move, the file systems will be made "read
only" and then remounted back as "read-write" and exported back to
bluevista when the move is complete. Email will be sent to each one
of you at the start and also when the data has been successfully
moved. Our target move dates will be from November 06 - December
15th. We would like to be done by the weekend of December 15th. Also,
if at all possible we would prefer to move the data during the week
instead of weekends. If it is absolutely necessary that the data
cannot be moved during the week, we will move the data during a weekend.

Here is a list of the file systems, please let me know what days you
would prefer:

/hao      Contact:  Ben Foster, Will move on November 6-7
/waccm Contact: Stacy
/acd       Contact: Stacy
/cgd       Contact: Shea
/ccsm    Contact: Shea
/rap       Contact: Eads
/mmm/users  Contact: Waukau
/mmm/mmmtmp  Contact: Waukau

Please email me your preferred dates for the move as soon as possible.

Thanks,

--george

George Fuentes | High-End Services Section | fuentes at ucar.edu |
Office: 303
497 1290 | Cell: 303 435 5795 | Fax: 303 497 1848 | National Center for
Atmospheric Research | 1850 Table Mesa Drive | Boulder, Colorado 80303