[Tgcmgroup] TGCM on lightning

Ben Foster foster at hao.ucar.edu
Fri Jun 3 11:01:15 MDT 2005

To TGCM lightning users:

I have made several changes to the TGCM Makefile to accomodate the
recent OS upgrade to lightning. The models are now building and
running on lightning, and you should not have to doctor the Makefile
as I suggested in a previous message (5/27).

However, you may still need the following 2 lines in your
.cshrc file on lightning:

setenv PGI /usr/local/pgi
setenv LM_LICENSE_FILE /usr/local/pgi/license.dat

Please let me know if you have any problems building or running
the models.

--Ben