[Tgcmgroup] tgcmproc1.6

Ben Foster foster at hao.ucar.edu
Wed Sep 15 09:36:07 MDT 2004

Tgcmgroup:

I have updated the fortran post-processor tgcmproc_f90.

To access the tgcmproc_f90 command interactively on SCD
machines, please add the following to your .cshrc files
on IBM and SGI systems at SCD:

setenv TGCMROOT /fis/hao/tgcm
set path = ( $path $TGCMROOT/bin $TGCMROOT/bin.`uname -s` )

Please do NOT use the tgcmproc_aix command, located in
/hao/tgcm/bin.  Also, if you are using any old model job
scripts that included the scripts tgcm.exec and tgcm.setup,
please see me, as the TGCMROOT var at SCD may conflict
with these old scripts.

FYI, this is version 1.6 (cvs tag tgcmproc1-6). The source
code is on the SCD file server in /fis/hao/tgcm/tgcmproc1.6_f90.

The following executables on the mss have been updated:
(these files may be acquired by scripts such as tgcmproc.ijob)
  /TGCM/tgcmproc/tgcmproc_aix          (for IBM)
  /TGCM/tgcmproc/tgcmproc_o2k          (for SGI)
(Please remove any old copies of tgcmproc_aix or tgcmproc_o2k
that may be in your run directories)

The source is also on the mss in:
  /TGCM/tgcmproc/tgcmproc_src.tar.Z

This processor can be run on dave, blackforest, bluesky, or
dataproc (it does NOT run under Solaris or Linux).
Changes from version 1.5 to 1.6 are summarized in
/fis/hao/tgcm/tgcmproc_f90/scripts/README_1.6.

--Ben