[Tgcmgroup] submit script

Ben Foster foster at hao.ucar.edu
Thu Aug 5 16:09:04 MDT 2004

Hi tgcmgroup:

I have changed the hao "submit" command so that it does NOT prompt
for which scd machine the job is to be submitted to. This is because
we are no longer allowed to initiate file transfers from hao.

Now, when you use the submit command, e.g. "submit file.job", it will
resolve the INCLUDE statements in file.job, write the output file to
"file.job.submit", and quit. Then you can login to the scd machine,
scp the output file to the scd machine, and submit the job by executing
"file.job.submit".

--Ben