[pyngl-talk] Problems to run PyNGL/PyNIO

Tomoko Koyama Tomoko.Koyama at Colorado.EDU
Mon Mar 29 01:14:40 MDT 2021

I uninstalled miniconda and installed anaconda.
(conda version is 4.9.2)
But I still can’t use PyNIO.

>>> import Ngl
>>> import Nio
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/Users/tkoyama/opt/anaconda3/envs/pyn_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyNIO/Nio.py", line 83, in <module>
    from _nio import *
ImportError: dlopen(/Users/tkoyama/opt/anaconda3/envs/pyn_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyNIO/_nio.cpython-38-darwin.so, 2): Library not loaded: @rpath/libtbb.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/tkoyama/opt/anaconda3/envs/pyn_env/lib/libtiledb.dylib
  Reason: image not found

I appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you,
Tomoko