[Proflist] Faculty position at the University of Illinois

Michelle Flores michelle at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 14 08:59:25 MST 2005

Dr. Wuebbles,
I am sorry for any misunderstanding or confusion.  However, the posting
was approved and sent out to the Proflist alias on November 23, 2005.

In addition, it was posted to the Opportunities Outside UCAR page
(http://www.ucar.edu/opportunities/other-ops.shtml) on November 1, 2005.

The proflist alias is moderated, therefore, Mr. Rauber may have received
an email stating that it was awaiting approval.  However, once the
posting was approved, he should have received another email stating that
it was successfully received by the ProfList mailing list.

Once again, I am sorry for any misunderstandings.

Michelle Flores