[Proflist] UCAR Graduate Student Survey

Susan Warner swarner@ucar.edu
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:50:44 -0700

Greetings to you all:

Earlier this week, a request for an update of UCAR's Graduate Student
Survey was sent to all UCAR Members' Representatives, with cc's to UCAR
Trustees and University Relations Committee members.  This survey was
first carried out in 2000 and again in 2001 and requested information on
graduate student enrollments in the atmospheric and related sciences
departments of UCAR Member universities.  Because the previous surveys
showed roughly an 8% per year decrease in applications, the UCAR Board
of  Trustees asked that we continue to monitor these trends.  Therefore,
I am asking for your help in shepherding this survey through your
university.  Your assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Susan Warner
Corporate Affairs, UCAR

Susan Warner