[Nsa] Fwd: The AMS Culture Survey is here!

Curtis Walker walker at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 7 08:00:00 MDT 2023

Greetings All,

I am serving on the AMS Equity Assessment Task Force and wish to encourage
you to respond to the following survey if you have not done so already.
This information will help shape the future of AMS programs and leadership
for years to come and your input is valuable and appreciated!

Let me know if you have any questions (walker at ucar.edu)!

Best,
Curtis