[Nsa] NSA SAM Co-design Recommendation Listening Session, 11am This Friday

Andrew Newman anewman at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 4 22:54:34 MDT 2022

Dear NSA members,

The NSA-EC will hold a one hour listening session *this Friday, 7 October,
at 11 am MDT* to provide a forum for the NSA to further discuss the SAM
co-design recommendations
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qSVbeBnlUFnaWbBEPJzNQb_2Wv962t9Orfbklsay-dU/edit>.
If you are unable to attend, please feel free to pass any comments along to
others in your group that will attend, or to me or your lab nsa-ec members
<https://internal-ncar.ucar.edu/nsa/nsa-executive-committee>. We will
collate discussion points, bring them to the SAM co-design team, and report
back on any feedback we receive.

We also strongly encourage everyone to fill out the SAM co-design
recommendation survey
<https://sundog.ucar.edu/Interact/Pages/Content/Document.aspx?id=6317&SearchId=349859&utm_source=interact&utm_medium=general_search&utm_term=SAM+survey>
with
your comments.

The meeting link information:

https://meet.google.com/dxd-hctm-ceh
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 224-441-7938‬ PIN: ‪185 655 257‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/dxd-hctm-ceh?pin=1969919994860

Best regards,
Andy on behalf of the NSA-EC

--
Andrew Newman, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Research Applications Laboratory/Hydrometeorology Applications Program
ph: 303-497-8456, email: anewman at ucar.edu

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*