[Nsa] Professional Development Lead in EdEC

Chris Davis cdavis at ucar.edu
Mon May 9 06:30:00 MDT 2022

Greetings,

The Lead for Early-Career Professional Development
<https://wd5.myworkday.com/ucar/d/inst/15$158872/9925$5397.htmld> position
in EdEC is now posted as an internal advertisement with a deadline of May
20. EdEC is NCAR Education, Engagement and Early-Career Development,
formerly NCAR Education and Outreach. We are looking for someone who
will lead professional development and training for our early-career staff,
mostly scientific and technical. An example of activities is the
current Early-Career
Leadership Program (ECLP)
<https://sundog.ucar.edu/Interact/Pages/Content/Document.aspx?id=5259&SearchId=177860&utm_source=interact&utm_medium=general_search&utm_term=Early-Career+Leadership+Program>
.

This is a 0.5 FTE, two-year appointment with the possibility of renewal.
The incumbent would likely retain their current job title and salary.

Chris Davis

--
Christopher A. Davis
Deputy Director, NCAR Education, Engagement and Early-Career Development