[Nsa] SAM Scientific Survey Closes This Thursday (27th)

Andrew Newman anewman at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 25 10:38:21 MST 2022

Dear NSA,

Recently you should have received an email from Marleene Buttice of the
Employer’s Council regarding a short survey about scientific staff job
duties for the Scientific Appointment Modernization (SAM) project.  First,
a big thank you to everyone who has completed the survey!  We are currently
just over 50% response rate.  It would be great to get as many people to
respond as possible so we have a complete survey of all our scientific job
duties.

We have heard that some people have had these emails go to their spam
folder. If you still have not received the survey, check there first and
then email any of us on the NSA-EC or the SAM co-design committee chairs,
Sarah Tessendorf (saraht at ucar.edu) or Mike Wiltberger (wiltbemj at ucar.edu).

Again, this survey will help the SAM co-design team catalog and understand
the myriad duties we the scientific staff have across our institution to
better inform potential SAM outcomes.

Sincerely,
The NSA-EC <https://internal-ncar.ucar.edu/nsa/nsa-executive-committee>

--
Andrew Newman, Ph.D.
Research Applications Laboratory/Hydrometeorology Applications Program
ph: 303-497-8456, email: anewman at ucar.edu

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*