[Nsa] NSA Town Hall: 9 & 16 Nov

Matthew Long mclong at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 11 15:02:46 MST 2020

Dear NSA,
Thanks to everyone who participated in our first town hall on Monday. I
found the conversation both stimulating and productive.

As a reminder, there is another opportunity for conversation next Monday,
16 Nov 9-10:30a (please register for Zoom link here
<https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcqdO2trTstGNUTXDLkJSoz6WdFjUEzYbU1>).

Feel free to suggest items for discussion on Slido:
https://app.sli.do/event/yhp8grrw

Best regards,

NSA-EC <https://internal-ncar.ucar.edu/nsa/nsa-executive-committee>