[Nsa] Workforce Management Planning Meetings

Andrew Gettelman andrew at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 16 10:16:06 MST 2019

Greetings and sorry for the duplicate posting and email spam from me.

The astute among you have realized that there was only a listing for
'Senior Scientists'.

Scientist 1 and 2 have already had their meetings.

HR indicates to me that the 'Senior Scientist' meeting should be Scientist
3 AND Scientist 4 (Senior Scientists). They will have received a separate
invitation from Neil Barker today.

Sorry for any confusion.

Regards,

Andrew