[Nsa] NSA Issues/Concerns for new NCAR Director

Andrew Gettelman andrew at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 15 15:24:21 MST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We have been asked to prepare a briefing document for Everette Joseph to
review before his start date and then to discuss in person once he has
started at NCAR.

Our goal is to convey the challenges, opportunities, near term priorities
and concerns we want Everette to pay attention to.

The NCAR Executive Committee is developing some ideas, and would like your
input. If you have thoughts on 'challenges, opportunities, priorities or
concerns' for the new NCAR director, please let us know. We want to make
sure we capture as many ideas as we can.

To keep things orderly, we are asking for people to contact us directly.
Either me as the NSA co-chair, or any of your NSA executive committee
representatives listed below with your thoughts by the end of this week
(January 18th).

Regards,

Andrew Gettelman & NSA-Executive Committee

Name                     Email
Jimy Dudhia (MMM)     dudhia at ucar.edu
Natasha Flyer (CISL)     flyer at ucar.edu
Franke Flocke (ACOM)     ffl at ucar.edu
Andrew Newman (RAL)     anewman at ucar.edu
Britton Stephens (EOL)     stephens at ucar.edu
Rachel McCrary (CISL, ECSA) rmccrary at ucar.edu
Andrew Gettelman (CGD, ACD) andrew at ucar.edu
Rebecca Centeno (HAO)     rce at ucar.edu

Dr. Andrew Gettelman   andrew at ucar.edu
http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/andrew/
+1.303.497.1887
National Center For Atmospheric Research
3090 Center Green Drive,
Boulder, Colorado 80301, USA