[ncl-talk] Do not show significance level in a correlation map

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 20:58:20 MST 2024

  Thank you very much, sir. I used the following resources:

 opt                                       = True
  opt at gsnShadeFillType      = "pattern"
  opt at gsnShadeLow            = 17          ; stipple
  opt at gsnShadeFillScaleF   = 0.5         ; add extra density

  plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,r_sst, res)  ; create plot
  plot2 = gsn_csm_contour(wks,p, res2)
  plot2 = gsn_contour_shade(plot2,0.05,999.,opt)\

  overlay (plot, plot2)

 draw(plot)
 frame(wks)

However, I did not get output as stipple areas where p value is less than
0.05. I added the full code including Nino data in the attachment. Should I
send the SST data (sst.mon.mean.nc) via ftp?

*E-mails*: founder-and-director at researchsociety20.org

              jalal at jejunu.ac.kr

              20205103002 at nuist.edu.cn