[ncl-talk] Monthly average from csv file

MORICHETTI MAURO m.morichetti at pm.univpm.it
Fri Mar 3 11:03:06 MST 2023

Hi all,

are there any chances to do a monthly average from hourly values csv file?

I have different files with the hourly values of temperature, wind-speed and relative humidity. I would like to calculate the monthly values, so I was thinking if there is a function in order to use the date reported in the file as coordinate for the meteorological values.

Attached part of the script and one some files as example.

If you need more information, ask me thanks.

Mauro