[ncl-talk] Problems with ESMF regridding

G.Monte at isac.cnr.it G.Monte at isac.cnr.it
Tue Aug 29 03:29:29 MDT 2023

Dears all,

I have a problem with the regridding process; when I run the code whit the
ESMF_regrid function, I get the following error in the screenshot:

Regrid Method: bilinear
Pole option: ALL
Ignore unmapped destination points
Ignore degenerate cells in the input grids
Line Type: cartesian
Norm Type: dstarea
Extrap. Method: none

ERROR: Problem on processor            0 . Please see the
PET*.RegridWeightGen.Log files for a traceback.
ESMF_regrid_gen_weights: 'ESMF_RegridWeightGen' was not successful.

ESMF_RegridWeightGenFile Library needed by ESMF not present  - Internal
subroutine call returned Error (in the log file)

I also looked for this library and I found it, at least I suppose so. How
can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Giulio Monte