[ncl-talk] question about location via ncl

LIU Chang cliucv at connect.ust.hk
Fri Apr 7 03:36:01 MDT 2023

Dear Dave,

Thank you so much!
I read and test the shapefiles_13. It seems very suitable for my needs.
However, the USA shapefile in the shapefiles_13 is invalid now. And I downloaded the shp from https://www.weather.gov/source/gis/Shapefiles/County/s_08mr23.zip, which doesn't match with the shapefiles_13.
Thus, I am still revising the script and trying to understand the function more.

Anyway, thank you so much for your help.

Best,
Cecilia