[ncl-talk] Blank graphics in ncl

Zilore Mumba zmumba at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:11:03 MDT 2023

Rick,
The scripts are exactly the same except the data path. The same .hluresfile
is used for both scripts. There is no error message, but on other scripts I
get the error that the values are out of the range specified by
ExplcitLevels. I attach the script and the .hluresfile which is the same as
the on the link you gave