[ncl-talk] Plot near surface wind over dust concenration

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 25 16:17:00 MDT 2022

----------------------
I'm not sure why you got:
"Warning: Data either does not contain valid latitude coordinate array or
doesn't contain one at all."
--------------------

For assorted reasons, I do not have NCL on my MAC.
Also, I don't have the shape file you are using.
Hence, I can not test your code.
=======
a wild guess ... any variable to be plotted [zy4] assign lat2d/lon2d to
that variable

zy4 at lat2d = xlat
zy4 at lon2d = xlon

delete
  res at sfXArray = xlon                             ; equivalently x at lon2d =
xlon
  res at sfYArray = xlat                              ; equivalently x at lat2d =
xlat