[ncl-talk] Vertical Feature Mask (VFM) diagram using CALIPSO

Setareh Rahimi setareh.rahimi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 03:30:04 MST 2022

Dear Dennis,
Thanks for your email. I mentioned "exactly for latitude between 32 N and
38 N, please", because when I add one of the CALIPSO files, say file number
1, to the script and set the latitude as follows:
lat = hdf_file->Latitude(1650:1500,0)
profile = fcf(1650:1500,1165:5514)

I gave a plot for, say X to Y. After adding another CALIPSO file, say file
number 2, and making no changes to the above command lines I got the plot
for another latitude say M-N.
That is why I mentioned "exactly for latitude between 32 N and  38 N,
please"

--
S.Rahimi