[ncl-talk] Set desired color map

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 7 07:39:54 MST 2022

Hi,

In your attached script, you open the workstation at around line 20, and
call gen_define_colormap().  Then around line 65, you call "wks =
gsn_open_wks()" again, thus overwriting all previous settings associated
with the variable wks.  I don't know why the assignment to cnFillPalette
did not work, I don't see it in your script.

Hope that helps...
Rick