[ncl-talk] Removing line over ocean for soil moisture+ reversing color of plot

Setareh Rahimi setareh.rahimi at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:14:53 MDT 2022

Dear Adam,
So many thanks for your advice. Yes, I confirm that the plot I sent has
been created by the attached script.
I downloaded the data set from the link below:
https://psl.noaa.gov/data/gridded/data.cpcsoil.html
https://downloads.psl.noaa.gov/Datasets/cpcsoil/soilw.mon.mean.v2.nc
"monthly mean"
Best wishes,