[ncl-talk] gfortran not consistent with the version of NCAR Graphics

Zilore Mumba zmumba at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:53:31 MDT 2022

I am trying to install RIP_47 for post-processing WRF output, having failed
to compile UPP.
When I run ./configure for RIP, I get the message below.

*"The Fortran compiler,  gfortran  is not consistent with the version of
NCAR Graphics"*
I have seen the post at
https://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-install/2019-July/002824.html.
I have been able to
*"install the gfortran package on conda:conda install -n ncl_stable -c
conda-forge gfortran_linux-64"* as suggested

But I cannot find the ncargf90 script where I can *edit line 26 *of the
said script
I will appreciate if someone has an answer to this, otherwise I run WRF but
I cannot visualise the graphics.
Thank you. Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>