[ncl-talk] labeler_query

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:23:04 MST 2022

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

I set the "res" for the individual plots as well. The script is attached
(this is just for 1 panel (1,1)).
I used as.

  res                   = True
  res at gsnLeftString      = ""
  res at gsnCenterString     = ""
  res at gsnRightString    = ""
  res at gsnPolar          = "NH"      ; choose projection
  res at mpPerimOn         = False             ; turn off box around plot
  res at mpFillOn          = True
  ;res at mpFillColors      = (/0,-1,28,-1/)  ;res at gsndaximize       = True
  ; maximize plot in frame

 ; res at gsnMaximize       = True     ; maximize plot in fram
  res at gsnDraw           = True
  res at gsnFrame          = True
  res at cnLinesOn         = False    ; turn off contour lines
  res at cnFillMode        = "RasterFill"
  res at cnRasterSmoothingOn = True
  res at lbBoxLinesOn  =    False
  res at lbLabelBarOn        = False            ; turn off individual cb's
  res at lbTitleOn  = True
  res at lbTitlePosition     = "Bottom"
 ; res at lbTitleString       = "~F21~ ~F33~"+str_m+"~F21~g~F25~"+"/m~S~3~N~"
                  ; mg/m~S~2~N~/day"
;   res at lbLabelFontAspectF  = 1.5
  res at lbLabelFontHeightF  = 0.02         ; last one 0.022
  res at lbLabelFont  = 21
  res at pmLabelBarWidthF            = 0.5       ; last one 0.55
  res at pmLabelBarHeightF           = 0.06 ;adjuct label bar 0.092
  res at pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF    = 0.23   ; adjuct position of the label
bar
  res at cnLineLabelsOn    = False    ; turn off line labels
  res at tiMainString      = ""
  res at tiMainFontHeightF = 0.02
  res at tiMainFont =21   ; sets the font index for the Main title
  res at tiDeltaF =0.6  ; adjust title position
  res at lbTitleFontHeightF = 0.015

Thanks

---
Kunal Bali