[ncl-talk] Plotting NDVI from (AVHRR) sensor

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 17 12:19:27 MDT 2022

Looks like I 'somehow'  deleted a line
====
Note the script has the following at the top:

TEST = False
=====

The published script should be:

  if (TEST) then   ; <=======  This was inadvertently deleted by
'someone'    :;-)
                                   ;
      ndvi  = short2flt(f->NDVI(:,::50,::25))         ; original unpacked values
  else
      ndvi  = short2flt(f->NDVI)                      ; original unpacked values
  end if