[ncl-talk] (no subject)

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:23:06 MDT 2022

Hello Mauro:

Could you please describe your problem in more detail.  What text does not
show up?  I have a program to make regression plots, so I could just send
it to you.

Barry

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 10:20 PM Mauro Morichetti via ncl-talk <
ncl-talk at mailman.ucar.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem with the script attached. I can not figure out, with the
> text doesn’t show on the scatter plot. I think it is  stupid question, but
> I going crazy, also because I used with other data without problems.
>
> Thanks
>

> ---------
>
> Ph.D. Mauro Morichetti
> Department of Industrial Engineering and Mathematical Science
> Marche Polytechnic University, Ancona, Italy
> m.morichetti at pm.univpm.it

Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, Lecturer,
The Institute of Earth Sciences,