[ncl-talk] add_topography

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 04:16:12 MDT 2022

Dear KunalDid you see "NCL Graphics: Topographic maps"? I suggest download topography data from "Topography and Digital Terrain Data | NCEI", in NetCDF format and then add plot them on your map.

|  |  |

|  |
Topography and Digital Terrain Data | NCEI

National Geophysical Data Center

The National Geophysical Data Center is involved in several projects to collect public domain digital elevation ...