[ncl-talk] Assigned plot is replaced by unassigned plot

Najib Yusuf najibgal at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 13:20:30 MDT 2022

Hi Adam,
Thank you. Kindly find attached the script.
Najib

------------------------------------

Najib Yusuf Galadanci Ph.D.

Assistant Director (R & D)

Lower Atmospheric Dynamics

(Aerosol radiative forcing, air quality observations and modeling)

Centre for Atmospheric Research

National Space Research and Development Agency. Kogi State

University Campus, Anyigba. Kogi State. Nigeria

+234 80 3871 4158
------------------------------------Know that Victory comes with Patience, Relief with Affliction, and Ease with Hardship.
Prophet Muhammad Rasulullah

 Hi Najib,Without seeing your script, I do not believe that anyone on ncl-talk can assist you to solve the issue. Please send your script to ncl-talk.Adam
I have a challenge that I need a guide about please, I assigned ncl to plot 4 plots (plot0,plot1,plot2,plot3) though I ended up having the 4 plots but with plot3 (the last) not displayed but replaced by another plot that I did not assign as the first in the /2,2/ panel. What may likely cause this please. I hope my question is clear.
Thank you

------------------------------------

Najib Yusuf Galadanci Ph.D.

Assistant Director (R & D)

Lower Atmospheric Dynamics

(Aerosol radiative forcing, air quality observations and modeling)

Centre for Atmospheric Research

National Space Research and Development Agency. Kogi State

University Campus, Anyigba. Kogi State. Nigeria

+234 80 3871 4158
------------------------------------Know that Victory comes with Patience, Relief with Affliction, and Ease with Hardship.
Prophet Muhammad Rasulullah

List instructions, subscriber options, unsubscribe: