[ncl-talk] attempting to add trend line to plot Example: manken_1.ncl

Herb, Jason jherb at albany.edu
Mon Feb 7 15:52:17 MST 2022

Hello all,

I am attempting to attach a trend line to text to a plot as seen in Example: manken_1.ncl . I have been unable to get the line and information to appear on the plot. Additionally, the ascii output file is showing that the trend = 0.000. I'm not sure exactly what is missing for the trend line to plot and proper associated trend value.

Thanks,
Jason