[ncl-talk] Contours not showing while plotting wrf out file

Anie K Lal Anieklal at cas.iitd.ac.in
Sat Aug 6 06:36:34 MDT 2022

Hi,

(1) Output from

"printVarSummary (hgt)
printMinMax (hgt)
print (num (ismissing (hgt))

printMinMax (hgt at lat2d)
printMinMax (hgt at lon2d)"  are:
Variable: hgt
Type: float
Total Size: 88804 bytes
             22201 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes:    [south_north | 149] x [west_east | 149]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 8
   lon2d :    <ARRAY of 22201 elements>
   lat2d :    <ARRAY of 22201 elements>
   FieldType :    104
   MemoryOrder :    XY
   description :    Terrain Height
   units :    m
   stagger :
   coordinates :    XLONG XLAT XTIME
(0)
(0)    Terrain Height (m) : min=0   max=6044.23
(0)    0
(0)
(0)    min=16.1061   max=39.9454
(0)
(0)    min=63.4411   max=90.7589

(2) No messages where printed when I ran the program. No errors or
warnings.

(3) Yes, I ran the original example script by just changing the path and
location of my data file. Still its showing the same output, without
contours.

Kindly advice
Thank you