[ncl-talk] Contours not showing while plotting wrf out file

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 5 10:31:08 MDT 2022

Anie, minimal diagnostic information is needed to be able to help you.

(1)  Please show output from:

printVarSummary (hgt)
printMinMax (hgt)
print (num (ismissing (hgt))

printMinMax (hgt at lat2d)
printMinMax (hgt at lon2d)

(2)  Please show any messages that were printed when you ran your program.

(3)  Please run the original example wrf_gsn_1.ncl with no changes except
the path and location of your data file.  Does that make a valid
contour map?