[ncl-talk] ncl install

Debasish Hazra debasish.hazra5 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 10:32:22 MDT 2022

One quick question, I have installed NCL using conda. But everytime I
logout from the system, it does not recognise NCL anymore when I login
back. So I have again run these two commands before NCL works again.
conda create -n ncl_stable -c conda-forge ncl
  source activate ncl_stable

I tried using "source activate ncl_stable" after login back and it did not
work.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Deba