[ncl-talk] problem of cell-fill contour plot with TriangularMesh

林中曦 linzhx37 at mail.sysu.edu.cn
Fri Sep 24 12:43:04 MDT 2021

Hello

I am drawing a cell-fill contour plot with cres at trGridType= "TriangularMesh"

Igenerate some random generated 1 or 0 data to represent whether the period pass a test of power spectrum in each year.

When I am running this code, there is always some blank area on the top of plot. I can't find a way to show all the result. Code and plot are attached. Changing trYMaxF cannot help with this problem. No warning or error was shown.

Can someone suggest where the problem is?

Thanks