[ncl-talk] A Proposal to incorporate our useful codes into the NCL/PyNGL (ff)

John Clyne clyne at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 22 16:11:24 MDT 2021

Dear Meng-Zhuo Zhang,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The NCAR NCL team is no longer adding new features to NCL/PyNGL as described in this open letter to the community:

https://geocat.ucar.edu/blog/2020/11/11/November-2020-update

NCAR’s new GeoCAT team is committed to building community Python tools for the geosciences and is actively seeking contributions. You can find out more about GeoCAT’s efforts here: https://geocat.ucar.edu/, and find information on contributing, in particular, here: https://geocat.ucar.edu/pages/contributing.html

Best,

John Clyne
303.497.1236 (w), 303.809.1922 (c)
clyne at ucar.edu