[ncl-talk] Daily average not working

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 22 07:58:02 MDT 2021

HI,

The docs say that function should be in:

    $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

which in your case, looks like that would be:

    /opt/ncl-6.5/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

and in ncl vers. >= 6.4.0 that script should be loaded automatically.  Do
you have this file on your system and does it contain the function?

(see
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/calculate_daily_values.shtml
)

Rick