[ncl-talk] How to get explained variance from spectra

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 04:41:36 MDT 2021

 Dear Lyndz,I'm interested about your previous problem with this script which was:fatal:Plus: Dimension size, for dimension number 0, of operands does not match, can't continue
fatal:["Execute.c":8637]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 39 in file spectral_mean_plot.ncl

I would like to know how did you fix it.Sincerely,Ehsan