[ncl-talk] Multiple overlays for 3 panels on a 4-panel scatter plot

Herb, Jason jherb at albany.edu
Tue Sep 7 11:53:12 MDT 2021

Hello All,

I have a scatter plot in which attempting to color code based on observation location (ie urban, suburban and rural). All my data is feeding properly but the issue is getting the data to plot. I have attempted to do overlays where needed for each plot. But seeming to have gsn_ panel issue and can figure it out.
The error message being received is :

(0)     gsn_panel: Error: all of the plots passed to gsn_panel appear to be invalid

I have attached the entire script, in addition to a condensed portion just involving the plotting aspect.

Thanks,
Jason