[ncl-talk] Native to regular grids: latitude-depth data

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 20 09:36:31 MDT 2021

I don't think many people have experience with this "CMIP6 latitude/depth
data such as *msftyz*" file.

?Meridional Stream Function? ==> ?msf?
?tyz?  ==>   ? (time,latitude,depth) ?

?global?,     ?basin?

Are the 'zonal averages for ?globe/basin?

---
The answer is ncl-talk just doesn't know how to  do what you want to do.
Sorry