[ncl-talk] could not find ESMF_RegridWeightGen executable

Wang, Jiali jialiwang at anl.gov
Thu Mar 18 06:17:13 MDT 2021

Hi,

I have been trying on different suercomputers, and all of them look fine (ncl and the excutable are at the same place), but it still says can’t find ESMF_RegridWeightGen executable. I am doing exactly the same thing as this.

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/ESMF_regrid_36.ncl

Can anyone advise please?
Thanks
Jiali