[ncl-talk] plot precipitation data

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Wed Jun 23 06:35:37 MDT 2021

Maybe there are examples at ncl.ucar.edu for CORDEX data, but I don't
know where. But for instance for CORDEX EUR-11 data you can find an NCL
example script at the NCL examples page of DKRZ

https://www.dkrz.de/up/services/analysis/visualization/sw/ncl/examples/source_code/dkrz-ncl-unrotate-cordex-eur-11-rotated-data-to-its-origin-example

To extract a region of a curvilinear grid:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/latlon_subset_3.ncl
or
https://www.dkrz.de/up/services/analysis/visualization/sw/ncl/examples/source_code/dkrz-ncl-plot-a-sub-region-of-curvilinear-data-example