[ncl-talk] plot precipitation data

Setareh Rahimi setareh.rahimi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:41:19 MDT 2021

Dear Karin,

Thanks for your advice. Yes, I faced coordinate problem. Is there any way
to extract such a data for a specific region and then modify coordinate
using NCL. I just need to have extracted data for my area of intrest.
Many thanks in advance,
Best wishes,

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 15:25 Karin Meier-Fleischer via ncl-talk <
ncl-talk at mailman.ucar.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> CORDEX data is using a rotated lat/lon projection and I guess that is the
> coordinate problem you are talking about.
>
> Read more about NCL and native rotated lat/lon projections at
> https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/rotatedltln.shtml
>
> -Karin
>

> Am 22.06.21 um 16:09 schrieb setare rahimi via ncl-talk:
>
> Dear all,
> I need to plot precipitation data from cordex (file attached). How can I
> do this, please?
> I extracted data for my study area using Fortran, however once extracting
> data and using ArcGIS to plot the data I faced a coordinate problem.
> I appreciate any suggestions,
> Best wishes,
>  pr_WAS-44_CNRM-CERFACS-CNRM-CM5_historical_r1i1...
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kBLyR7mVnaMTI27svxlPig4rKqlDqTIK/view?usp=drive_web>

S.Rahimi