[ncl-talk] resources issue

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:33:28 MDT 2021

Hi Ali,
You are defining the "cmap_data" after calling "contour_lh =
gsn_csm_contour(wks,lh_avg,res) " so this would not work. You can move
contour_lh* after your final res settings. Normally I prefer using
something  like:

res at cnFillPalette = cmap_data(0:dimsizes(levels)-1,:)
contour_lh        = gsn_csm_contour(wks,lh_avg,res)

There are some resources which are likely not needed for example
(res at cnFillColors, res at lbLabelStrings).

I am not sure why triangle edges do not work but this can be easily
tested by only plotting contour_lh (i.e. without calling overlays).

Cheers,

Rashed