[ncl-talk] plotting country outline with shapefiles

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 5 07:37:23 MST 2021

Hi,

That result is very strange indeed. What are computers 1 and 2, i.e., what
is the output of:

   uname -a

And just to be certain, what is the output of this on each computer:

  cd ...to-directory-where-file_gor_2011.shp-resides....
  ls -l file_gor_2011.shp

Finally, can you send me file_gor_2011.shp (recall that means the .sph,
.shx, .dbf files)?

Rick