[ncl-talk] out put for google earth

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 01:03:54 MST 2021

He everybody,I hope you are doing great.I've seen the following question:
   - How do I convert my NCL graphics file to another format, like PNG, to put on the web or in a presentation?

      |     |
NCL FAQ

Based on the above link, and using imagemagick, I'd like to know if there is anyway to prepare output from NCL in KMZ format to be ably opened with google earth? Maybe there is any other way or tool with WRAPIT to take this ability?
I hope my question is clear and without any ambiguity.
Sincerely,Ehsan