[ncl-talk] Segmentation fault

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Dec 10 11:04:38 MST 2021

Hi Guilherme

I guess the computer may have run out of memory, specially if your arrays
are large,
because other processes may be competing with your ncl script.
Maybe the computer was less heavily used, when you ran the script
successfully.
If it is Linux, you can monitor the memory use in a separate terminal
window with top or htop.

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa