[ncl-talk] scale issues in a csm_XY2 plotting

Herb, Jason jherb at albany.edu
Tue Dec 7 17:48:47 MST 2021

Hello All,

I am attempting to do a series of plots together; Black lines are surface observations and red lines are model simulation. The issue I am having is that each plot separate box plot should have the same scale as the upper right most plot. However, NCL is putting varying scale ranges as can be seen in the attached plot. Is there a simpler way for this to be done automatically by NCL than doing the ranges by hand? As I have other plots will be of similar style. I have attached the script as well.

Thanks,
Jason