[ncl-talk] Uasage of NCL-version 6.6

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 07:59:27 MDT 2021

Dear sir.
I am using ncl version 6.6.2 in the CONDA enviornment.
I am unable to use the command of ncl like ncl_filedump, addfile etc in this enviornment as I am getting core dump. esp when I run it on my h5 data files.
I have already uploaded the h5 file (data file) on the ftp server.

Copyright (C) 1995-2019 - All Rights Reserved University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.6.2

ncl_filedump 3DIMG_01AUG2020_0300_L1B_STD.h5 Copyright (C) 1995-2019 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.6.2
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I donot know how to debug the generated "core file" to know what is wrong.

Request you to help me.

Geeta.